FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
It is truly amazing the damage that we, as parents, can inflict on our children. So why do we do it? For the most partHere we are trying to solve your important question about internships and Jobs, but if we missed anything please do not hesitate to write us.
We are here for you - Let's run Together
- The rankings are checked on a daily basis.
- Yes. Each keyword position can be checked
- There are a few factors why the position
- If you see rises and drops in Google
- Because they’re testing new algorithms
- All positioning data will be kept indefinitely.
- Feel for what it‘s like on The Ladders
- Your Resume for Job Pack is the most useful
- Potential company you can use your resume.
- Position is a very important part of your job.
- A Resume is the document that markets
- You Post Job Two way 1) As a Registered member & 2) As a Guest Login
- Any degree will not help you until you don't know How and where to implement the gained knowledge. That's better to go for job first Do Internships in/after Diploma, Bachelor, Master & and UG PG degrees to explore better prospects
- Internships is best option to start career successfully
- Candidate - collect information used to gain knowledge, skill and jobs
Employer - collect information used to offer an opportunity for better future
IW - we use information to analyzed all candidate behavior and help them to improve that shortages with help of our experts
- Filling the form and uploading documents, like Photo, CV and other related video or documents
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All information reproduced in this website, which is not available for any public use and we will care of that, even that are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Employer has to assured they don't miss use of the information, if we our anyone caught it will be cybersecurity offense against them
- To access contact registration must required
- We don't share any information to anyone from our-side or on-site, for that refer our terms-condition policy. we only share information with employer with your permission for Job application and until acceptance from both parties we will not disclose personal contact information
- Whatever information we are collecting that we you for different internal research and analysis to serve the best result
An internship is any career- related work experience of limited duration that provides students an opportunity to gain experiences before they graduate while earning credit hours.
Professional, practical work experience gained while a student through off-campus opportunities related to your major
- Boost (build up) your maturity and self-confidence; improve communication skill; prepare for life after graduation; enjoy career decision
- Integrate classroom theory with real-life experiences; increase your motivation to learn; use resources threat are not available on campus; possibly get academic credit
- Explore a potential career field; develop career related skills and abilities, including effective job search, resume writing interviewing techniques; observe professional people and behavior; build network; gain a competitive edge for employment
- Internship is a best period for both employees or students
- Internship is the excellent way to find new, energetic (dynamic) and skilled employees
- Intern students can perform well on professional – level assignments and advanced responsibilities
- Tip to remember
- “ Know what you want to do”
- First step in any job or internship search is to know yourself
- You need to at least have a general idea of the type of work you want to do
- Newspapers and magazine (Job pages)
- Social network; news media
- Alumni association and former students
- Company website !!
- Developing your resume (CV & CL)
- Employers want to see resume of potential interns
- Developing your interviewing skills
- Students are not assigned an internship; they competitively interview for them
- Reviewing job listing
- Finding an internship can be challenging! So you have to review again on job requirements and description; company profile, services and location
- Training the Next Gen workforce
- Creating a pipeline of potential candidates for continued employment opportunities with your company
- Marketing/ Branding of your company
- Diversify work environment, gain new ideas and trends – boost morale
- Receive professional mentoring
- Establish a professional network
- Make their academic studies more relevant as per market need
- Learn new culture, etiquettes and languages
- Make lifelong friends and enjoy experience of lifetime
- Improve local, national and international Languages
- Break the Karmic Circle